Ph. D. Zhejiang University, 2014-2017, Advisor: Prof. Tianxin Cai
B. S. China University of Mining & Technology (Beijing), 2011-2014, Advisor: Prof. Wenguang Zhai
I am currently a lecturer in the department of mathematics at Beijing Jiaotong University. My research interest lies in Analytic Number Theory
Analytic Number Theory
2018-2019 Project funded by China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, No. 2018M631434
2020-2022 the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, No. 2020RC012
- Cai Tianxin, Shen Zhongyan, Jia Lirui, A congruence involving harmonic sums modulo $p^aq^b$, International Journal of Number Theory, 2017, 13: 1083–1094.
- Jia Lirui, Zhai Wenguang, A weighted divisor problem, Journal of Number Theory, 2017, 178: 60–93.
- Jia Lirui, Cai Tianxin, Zhai Wenguang, On the sign changes of a weighted divisor problem, Acta Arithmetica, 2017,178: 135–152.}
- Shen Zhongyan, Jia Lirui, Some identities for multiple Hurwitz zeta values, Journal of Number Theory, 2017, 179: 256-267.
- Jia Lirui, Zhang Yong, Cai Tianxin, Some New Congruences Concerning Binomial Coefficients, Advances in Mathematics (China), 2018, 47: 47-64.