2013.9-2018.7 Tsinghua University, PhD in Chemistry
2009.9-2013.7 Beijing University of Chemical Technology, Bachelor of Science in Applied Chemistry
I was awarded a Lectureship at Beijing Jiaotong University in 2018. Much of our research focuses on controllable preparation and device applications of organic-inorganic hybrid perovskite materials. Undergraduate graduates with professional backgrounds in chemistry, materials, chemical engineering, physics, etc. are welcome to contact for master's degree.
Material surface technology and functional materials
Optoelectronic materials and their applications
National Science Foundation of China-Youth Fund
Thin film preparation technology
- Lv Q, Li C, Zhang L* Tailoring photon emission from CH3NH3PbBr3 quantum dots through Mn-substitution, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2021, 125, 14311–14316.
- Gao J, Lv Q* Ambipolar field-effect transistor based on CH3NH3PbI3 microwires,ChemistrySelect 2021, 6, 6256-6259.
- Lv Q,* Zhang L* A centrifugal-force-assisted wet-etching approach toward top-down fabrication of perovskite-single-crystalline thin films, ChemistrySelect 2020, 5, 14788-14791.
- Zhang A, Lv Q* Organic‐inorganic hybrid perovskite nanomaterials: synthesis and application, ChemistrySelect 2020, 5, 12641-12659.
- Lv Q, Wang Z, Dong G, Yan Q* Anisotropic carrier transport in CH3NH3PbI3 single crystal field-effect transistor, IEEE Electron Device Letters 2018, 39, 1389-1392.
- Lv Q, Lian Z, He W, Sun J-L, Li Q, Yan Q* A universal top-down approach toward thickness-controllable perovskite single-crystalline thin films, Journal of Materials Chemistry C 2018, 6, 4464-4470.
- Lv Q, Lian Z, Li Q, Sun J-L, Yan Q* Formic acid: an accelerator and a quality promoter for the growth of CH3NH3PbI3 single crystals, Chemical Communications 2018, 54, 1049-1052.
- Lv Q, He W, Lian Z, Ding J, Li Q, Yan Q* Anisotropic moisture instability of CH3NH3PbI3 single crystal, CrystEngComm 2017, 19, 901-904.
- Lv Q, Li J, Lian Z, Zhao H, Dong G,* Li Q, Wang L, Yan Q* CH3NH3PbI3 single crystal based ambipolar field-effect transistor with Ta2O5 as the top gate dielectric, Acta Phys. -Chim. Sin. 2017, 33, 249-254.