09/2006~07/2009 School of Science, Beijing JiaoTong University，Ph.D.
09/2003~04/2006 School of Science, Beijing JiaoTong University, M.S.
09/1999~07/2003 College of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Materials, Shandong Normal University, B.S.
Aiwei Tang is a full Professor at the School of Science in Beijing Jiaotong University. He received a PhD in Optics from Beijing Jiaotong University in 2009. He then spent two years at the Institute of Semiconductors at the Chinese Academy of Sciences as a postdoctoral researcher. He joined Beijing Jiaotong University in 2011, and he was promoted to be associated professor and full profess from 2012. In 2019, he was elected as vice-president of School of Science. His recent research interests are focused on synthesis, functionalization and optical properties of low-dimensional semiconductor nanomaterials and their applications in light-emitting diodes and photocatalytic hydrogen evolution.
- Optoelectronic devices based on cadimum-free semiconductor nanocrystals.
- Photocatalytic hydrogen evolution of novel functional nanocrystals.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China （61974009，2020-2023）, under research
- National Natural Science Foundation of China （61674011，2017-2020）, the concluding
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation (4172050, 2017-2019), the concluding
Structural Chemistry (48 hours)
Novel Optoelectronic Materials and Devices (32 hours)
Zhe Yin*, Jinyi Lin*, Aiwei Tang*. Construction of Robust Cadmium-Free Cu-In-Zn-S Nanocrystalsand Polyfluorene Derivatives Hybrid Emissive Layer for Stable Electroluminescent White Light-Emitting Devices. J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 12, 7113-7119 (2021).
2. Zhenyang Liu, Hanjun Yang, Junyu Wang,Yucheng Yuan,
KatieHills-Kimball,Tong Cai,Ping Wang,Aiwei Tang*,Ou Chen*.Synthesis of Lead-Free Cs2AgBiX6 (X = Cl, Br, I) Double Perovskite Nanoplatelets and Their Application in CO2 Photocatalytic Reduction. Nano. Lett., 21, 1620-1627(2021).
3. Dongxu Zhu, Haihang Ye,* Zheming Liu, Jun Liu, Hao Fu, Yanbin
Huang, Feng Teng , Zhijie Wang,* Aiwei Tang*. Seed-mediated growth of heterostructured Cu1.94S-MS(M=Zn, Cd, Mn) and alloyed CuNS2 (N=In, Ga) nanocrystals with strucutre- and composition-dependent photocatalytic hydrogen evolution. Nanoscale, 12, 6111-6120 (2020).
4. Zhenyang Liu, Zhongyuan Guan, Xu Li, Aiwei Tang,* Feng Teng.* Rational design and synthesis of highly luminescent multinary Cu-In-Zn-S semiconductor nanocrystals with tailored nanostructures. Adv. Opt. Mater. 8, 1901555 (2020).
5. Fei Chen, Lijin Wang, Xu Li, Zhenbo Deng*, Feng Teng, Aiwei Tang.* Solution-processed double-layered hole transport layers for highly-efficient cadmium-free quantum-dot light-emitting didoes. Opt. Express. 48, 6134-6145(2020).
6. Fei Chen, Qingli Lin, Huaibin Shen*, Aiwei Tang*. Blue quantum dots-based electroluminescent light-emitting diodes. Mater. Chem. Front. 4,1340-1345 (2020).
7. Lan Peng, Yiding Liu*, Yongjie Li, Feng Teng, Aiwei Tang*, Yadong Yin. Fluorine-Assisted Structural Engineering of Colloidal Anatase TiO2 Hierarchical Nanocrystals for Enhanced Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production. Nanoscale, 11, 22575-22584 (2019).
8. Zheming Liu, Jun Liu, Yanbin Huang, Jing Li, Yi Yuan, Haihang Ye, Dongxu Zhu, Zhijie Wang*, Aiwei Tang*. From one-dimensional to two-dimensional wurtzite CuGaS2 nanocrystals: non-injection synthesis and photocatalytic hydrogen evolution. Nanoscale, 11, 158-169 (2019).
9. Zheming Liu, Aiwei Tang*, Jun Liu, Dongxu Zhu, Xifeng Shi, Qinghua Kong, Zhijie Wang,* Shengchun Qu, Feng Teng, Zhanguo Wang. Non-injection synthesis of L-shaped wurtzite Cu-Ga-Zn-S alloyed nanorods and the advantageous application in photocatalytic hydrogen evolution. J. Mater. Chem. A., 6, 18649-18659 (2018).10. Fei Chen, Zhenyang Liu, Zhongyuan Guan, Zheming Liu, Xu Li, Zhenbo Deng, Feng Teng, Aiwei Tang*. Chloride-Passivated Mg doped ZnO Nanoparticles For Improving Performance of Cadimum-Free Quantum-Dot Light-Emitting Diodes. ACS Photonics., 5, 3704-3711 (2018).