Sep, 2003-July, 2006: Department of Animal Breeding and Genetics, China Agricultural University. Major in Animal Breeding and Genetics. Ph.D.
Sep, 2000-July, 2003: Department of Animal Science, The Quartermaster University. Major in Animal Breeding and Genetics. Master of Agriculture.
Sep, 1994-July, 1998: Department of Animal Science, Shanxi Agricultural University. Major in Animal Nutrition. Bachelor of Agriculture.
Dr. Qing Xu: Associate professor and master tutor in Institute of Biological Science and Bioengineering, Beijing Jiaotong University. Once was as Post-doctoral Researcher in department of Medical School, University of Virginia. My research areas involve in animal genetics, genomics and systems biology, disease in brain disorder, is currently working on various research projects such as“Genetics of temperature stress”so on, has over 40 scientific publications, has been invited to various conferences as invited speakers.
Research on animal genetics and the disease in brain disorder such as smoking, ageing, and AD et al.
International Young Scientists by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 31750110459), 2018-2019, Project Leader.
National Natural Science Foundation of China Project (Grant No. 31172191), 2012-2015,
National Natural Science Foundation of China Project (Grant No. 31101711), 2012-2014, Project Leader.
Postgraduate courses: Life and Health, Molecular Genetics, Advanced genetics
Undergraduate courses: Genetics, Epigenetics, Majic Gene, Essential Biology, Gene and Genetics
- Hao Fang, Ling Kang, Zaheer Abbas, Lirong Hu, Yumei Chen, Xiao Tan,Yachun Wang, Qing Xu*, Identification of key Genes and Pathways Associated With Thermal Stress in Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells of Holstein Dairy Cattle, Frontiers in Genetics, 2021, 05; doi: 10.3389/fgene.2021.662080.
- Zaheer Abbas, Lirong Hu, Hao Fang, Abdul Sammad, Ling Kang, Luiz F. Brito, Qing Xu*, Yachun Wang, Association Analysis of Polymorphisms in the 5`Flanking Region of the HSP70 Gene with Blood Biochemical Parameters of Lactating Holstein Cows under Heat and Cold Stress, Animals, 2020, 10, 2016; doi:10.3390/ani10112016.
- Zaheer Abbas, Abdul Sammad, Lirong Hu, Hao Fang, Qing Xu*, Yachun Wang, Glucose Metabolism and Dynamics of Facilitative Glucose Transporters (GLUTs) under the Influence of Heat Stress in Dairy Cattle, Metabolites, 2020, 10, 312; doi:10.3390/metabo10080312.
- Lirong Hu, Yao Ma, Lili Liu, Ling Kang, Luiz Fernando Brito, Dongsheng Wang, Hongjun Wu, Airong Liu, Yachun Wang, Qing Xu*, Detection of functional polymorphisms in the hsp70 gene and association with cold stress response in Inner-Mongolia Sanhe cattle, Cell Stress and Chaperones, 2019, 05; doi.org/10.1007/s12192-019-00973-5.
- Xu Qing, Wang YC, Liu R, Brito LF, Kang L, Yu Y, Wang DS, Wu HJ, Liu A, Differential gene expression in the peripheral blood of Chinese Sanhe cattle exposed to severe cold stress, Genetics and Molecular Research, 2017, 16 (2): gmr16029593.
- Qing Xu, Yu-Feng Zhu, Hai-Chao Wang, Zheng-Wei Gong, Yun-Zhou Yu, Enhanced efficacy of DNA vaccination against botulinum neurotoxin serotype A by co-administration of plasmids encoding DC-stimulating Flt3L and MIP-3a cytokines, Biologicals, 44, 441-7, 2016.
- Hai-Chao Wang, Yun-Zhou Yu, Si Liu, Meng Zhao, Qing Xu, Peripherally administered sera antibodies recognizing amyloid oligomers mitigate Alzheimer’s disease-like pathology and cognitivedecline in aged 3× Tg-AD mice, 34, 1758-66, 2016.
- Hai-Chao Wang, Huai-Jie An, Yun-Zhou Yu, Qing Xu, Potentiation of anthrax vaccines using protective antigen-expressingviral replicon vectors, Immunology Letters, 163, 206-13, 2015.
- Yao Ma, Yun-Zhou Yu, Yu-Feng Zhu, Qing Xu, Zhi-Wei Sun, In vitro and in vivo activities of recombinant anthrax protective antigen co-expressed with thioredoxin in Escherichia coli, Hum Vaccine Immunotherapy, 9(11), 2371-77, 2013.
- Qing Xu, DX Sun, JL Li, Rui Liu, YC Wang, Yuan Zhang, Inheritance of cytosine methylation patterns in purebred versus hybrid chicken lines, GMR, 12(3), 2674-87, 2013.
- Ma Yao, An HJ, Wei XQ, Qing Xu, Yu YZ, Sun ZW, Enhanced potency of replicon vaccine using one vector to simultaneously co-express antigen and interleukin-4 molecular adjuvant, Hum Vaccine Immunotherapy, 9(2), 242-9, 2013.
- Qing Xu, Mei G, Sun D, Zhang Q, Zhang Y, Yin C, Chen H, Ding X, Liu J. Detection of genetic association and functional polymorphisms of UGDH affecting milk production trait in Chinese Holstein cattle, BMC Genomics, 13(590),1471-2164, 2012.
- Qing Xu, Ming D. Li. Nicotine modulates expression of dynamin 1 in rat brain and SH-SY5Y cells. Neuroscience Letters, 2011, 489(3):168-71.
- Qing Xu, Weihua Huang, Jennie Z. Ma, Thomas J Payne, Ming D. Li. Determination of association and functional polymorphism of Dynamin 1 with nicotine dependence in European and African Americans. Neuropsychopharmacology, 2009, 34(5):1351-9.
- Nussbaum Justin, Qing Xu (co-author), Jennie Z. Ma, Thomas J Payne, Weihua Huang W, Gelernter J, Ming D. Li. Significant association of the neurexin 1 gene (NRXN1) with nicotine dependence in European and African American smokers. Human Mol Genet, 2008, 17(11): 1569-77.