Sept. 1993-Jun. 1997, Central South University, BS Degree
Sept. 2005-Dec. 2008, Beijing Jiaotong University, PhD Degree
Jan. 2011-Dec. 2011, University of Cambridge, Visiting Scholar
Professor and Ph. D. Supervisor, Beijing Jiaotong University
Quantum Information, Quantum Communication, and Quantum Manipulation
- All-optical proportional-integral-derivative control system and ultrafast coherent self-locking of optical pulse, NSFC
- Ultrafast high-coherent tunable optical pulse system and its application to quantum control, NSFC
- Fundamental investigation on 40-Gbits/s differential polarization coding for optic fiber communication, NSFC
Principle and Application of Quantum Communication (Undergraduate)
Quantum Information and Communication (Graduate)
- Direct measurement of the PDC photon statistics by PNR detector, Optics Communications, 477, 126352 (2020).
- Polarization scrambling characteristic analysis based on density of polarization states statistics, Chin. Opt. Lett., 18(6), 060604 (2020).
- Uniformly high-speed semi-open loop polarization control and PMD suppression, Chin. Opt. Lett., 18(5), 050601 (2020). Selected as Research Highlight.
- Phenomenological model for mixed multiphoton absorption in bialkali photocathode and application to ultrafast pulse characterization, Applied Physics Letters, 114(23), 231102 (2019).
- High-order actively mode-locked picosecond fiber laser and Poissonian single-photon source, Optics Communications, 453, 124394 (2019).
- Nonlinear absorption in single-photon detector and ultrafast mode-locked laser pulse characterization, Optical Fiber Communications Conference (OFC2018), Mar. 11-15, 2018, San Diego, USA.
- Ultralow-noise single-photon detection based on precise temperature controlled photomultiplier with enhanced electromagnetic shielding, Chin. Opt. Lett., 15(10), 100301 (2017).
- Non-linear polarization orthogonality loss in a semiconductor optical amplifier, Chin. Opt. Lett., 14(9), 090601 (2016).
- Fast-gated single-photon counting with ultra-low noise based on thermoelectrically cooled photomultiplier tube, 13th Intl. Conference on Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing (QCMC2016), Jul. 3-8, 2016, Singapore.
- Coincidence counting measurement of commercial quasi-single-photon source, Chin. Opt. Lett., 13, 20301 (2015).
- Truly random number generation based on one single-photon detector optimized by polarization scrambling, 12th Intl. Conference on Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing (QCMC2014), Nov.2-6, 2014, Hefei, China.
- Phase-locked all-optical differential polarization demodulation, Chin. Phys. B 23(6), 064214 (2014).
- Snapping single flying photons based on tunneling assisted multiphoton absorption, APS March Meeting, Mar. 3-7, 2014, Denver, USA.
- Experimental two-photon absorption in silicon avalanche photodiode for infrared single photon detection, APS March Meeting, Mar. 3-7, 2014, Denver, USA.
- Phase-locked flying qubits with synthesized waveforms, Nature Communications, 4(3), 1600 (2013).
- Principal state analysis for compact in-line fiber polarization controller, Chin. Phys. Lett., 30(1), 014205 (2013).
- Polarization temporal differentiation with application to pulse multiplication and reshaping, Journal of the Optical Society of America (JOSA) B, 28(10), 2347 (2011).
- Optical time-domain differentiation based on intensive differential group delay, Chin. Phys. B, 20(10), 110528 (2011).
- Polarization temporal signal processor for ultrahigh-speed optical communication applications, Optical Fiber Communications Conference (OFC2011), Mar. 6-10, 2011, Los Angeles, USA.
- Mueller-matrix-based differential rotation method for precise measurement of fiber birefringence vector, Chin. Phys. Lett., 27(10), 104201 (2010).
- All-optical differentiator and applications to ultra-high-speed optical communication, (Invited Paper), International Conference on Optical Communications and Networks (ICOCN2010), Oct. 24-27, 2010, Nanjing, China.
- All-optical differentiator and high-speed pulse generation based on cross-polarization modulation in a semiconductor optical amplifier, Optics Letters, 34(6), 830 (2009).
- Temporal differentiation of optical signals based on polarization coupling and filtering, Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics (CLEO2009), May 31-Jun. 4, 2009, Baltimore, USA.
- Polarization shift keying based on cross polarization modulation of semiconductor optical amplifier (Invited Paper), International Conference on Optical Communications and Networks (ICOCN2009), Sept. 15-17, 2009, Beijing, China.
- Generalized principal state of polarization and matrix model for piezoelectric polarization controllers, Chin. Phys. Lett., 25(4), 1325 (2008).
- Matrix-based polarization analysis and application of semiconductor optical amplifiers, Chin. Phys. Lett., 25(11), 3964 (2008).
- Stress distribution and induced birefringence analysis for pressure vector sensing based on single mode fibers, Optics Express, 16(6), 3955 (2008).
- Phenomenological model for semiconductor optical amplifiers and application to time-domain digital polarization encoding, Optics Letters, 33(18), 2032 (2008).
- Cascaded dynamic eigenstates of polarization analysis for piezoelectric polarization control, Optics Letters, 32(19), 2900 (2007).