In 1994, he graduated from Tianjin University as a PhD student and got his PhD degree in engineering.
In 1996, he graduated from Tianjin University as a post-doctor.
Yi Zheng, second grade professor, doctoral supervisor.
From July 1990 to December 2000, he worked in Qufu Normal University and was promoted to professor in 1997.
In 1998, he served as a secretary general of Shandong Laser Society, a member of Shandong Natural Science Foundation expert Group, and an expert of academic level appraisal of teachers' promotion in colleges and universities in Shandong Province.
From January 2001 to May 2007, he worked in Henan Key Laboratory of Laser and Optoelectronic Information Technology, Zhengzhou University. In March 2000, he was selected as the doctoral supervisor and deputy director of the laboratory. He was named outstanding expert of Henan Province, Distinguished Young Scholars of Henan Province and Innovative Talent of Henan Province.Since May 2007, he has been working at the School of Science, Beijing Jiaotong University, as a second-class professor and doctoral supervisor, and founded the Laser Research Institute of Beijing Jiaotong University. He has long been engaged in laser technology and devices, photonics and technology, terahertz wave technology, driving birds with laser technology and photonic ecology research.
Physics of novel optoelectronic devices
Laser and terahertz technology
Optoelectronic information engineeringOptoelectronic Information Engineering (Professional Degree)
- Key project of National Natural Science Foundation of China: Power and mode instability mechanism and key Technologies of High-stability and high-power All-solid-state Photonic crystal Fiber Lasers, 2018-2023, 2.9 million yuan, presiding
- General project of Beijing Natural Science Foundation: Theoretical and experimental study on photon darkening in high power Tm doped fiber laser, 2018-2021, 0.2 million yuan, presiding
- Ministry of Science and Technology "973": Ultrafast photonics effects and photon behavior regulation in micro structured fiber Waveguides and Devices, 2010-2014, 0.25million yuan, presiding
- General Program of The National Natural Science Foundation of China: Soliton effect and Soliton switch in nonlinear photonic crystal Fiber, 2010-2012, 0.46million yuan, presiding
- General project of Beijing Natural Science Foundation: A terahertz wave parametric oscillator pumped by an all-solid-state picosecond laser, 2009-2011, 0.12million yuan, presiding
- Ministry of Science and Technology "973": Optimal Design and experimental study of photonic Crystal Fiber, 2007-2009, 0.05million yuan, presiding
- Key project of National Natural Science Foundation of China: Study on ultra-high Power integrated multi-core micro structured fiber laser, 2007-2010, 0.547 million yuan, presiding
Undergraduate course: Laser Technology
Master course: Nonlinear OpticsDoctor course: Terahertz Science and Technology
- National Natural Science Foundation of China key projects, major instrument special, excellent youth and general project review experts
- National science and technology award evaluation expert
- National Special Grant for postdoctoral fellows
- Evaluation expert of key Laboratory of Ministry of Education
- Evaluation expert of Beijing Key laboratory and engineering center
- Review expert of State Food and Drug Administration medical device
- Evaluation expert of China civil aviation industry standard