From September 2006 to now, she has been a lecturer, associate professor, professor, master's supervisor of the school of science of Beijing Jiaotong University and a visiting scholar of Northwestern University of medicine (Chicago, IL) funded by the national foundation for study abroad.
From September 2003 to July 2006, she received a doctor of Science Degree in immunology from the school of basic medicine of Peking Union Medical University
Professor, graduate supervisor, Institute of life sciences and Bioengineering, School of science, Beijing Jiaotong University. In July 2006, she graduated from Peking Union Medical College with a doctorate; From 2013 to 2014, she was a visiting scholar at Northwestern University, supported by the national study abroad foundation of China. Member of Alzheimer's disease prevention and Control Association, member of the Third Council of Beijing Alzheimer's disease prevention and Control Association, communication editorial board member of Alzheimer's disease and related diseases, associate editor of Journal of Alzheimer's disease (2020), member of Beijing Society for physical and chemical testing and analysis. At present, she is mainly engaged in genetic engineering antibody drugs, Alzheimer's disease (AD) immunotherapy, early diagnosis and molecular mechanism research.
Biology: biochemistry and molecular biology. It focuses on the basic and application fields of biological drugs, including genetic engineering antibody drugs, immunotherapy and diagnostic reagents for Alzheimer's disease
Presided over and participated in scientific research projects such as National Natural Science Foundation of China, Beijing Natural Science Foundation and sub projects of national 863 plan.
Undergraduate elective courses in the whole university: human brain program: understanding brain, protecting brain and simulating brain, aspect of life sciences, structural biology and introduction to clinical medicine
Postgraduate courses neurobiology and principles of genetic engineering
- Shuo Xiao#, Lin-Lin Song#, Jiang-Tao Li *, He Wang, Na Yu, Zi-Qi Wang, Ying Zhang *, Jin-Sheng He *, Tao Hung. Intraperitoneal Administration of Monoclonal Antibody Against Pathologic Aβ42 Aggregates Alleviated Cognitive Deficits and Synaptic Lesions in APP/PS1 Mice. J Alzheimers Dis. 2020;73(2):657-670. doi: 10.3233/JAD-190874. (Xiao S*, Song LL*, Li JT*, Wang H, Yu N, Wang ZQ, Zhang Y, He JS, Hung T. Intraperitoneal Administration of Monoclonal Antibody Against Pathologic Aβ42 Aggregates Alleviated Cognitive Deficits and Synaptic Lesions in APP/PS1 Mice. J Alzheimers Dis. 2019 Dec 9. doi: 10.3233/JAD-190874. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 31839610.)
- Li JT, Zhang Y*. TREM2 regulates innate immunity in Alzheimer's disease. J Neuroinflammation. 2018, 15(1):107. doi: 10.1186/s12974-018-1148-y.
- Jie Wen#, Fang Fang#, Shu-Han Guo#, Ying Zhang*, Xiang-Lei Peng, Wei-Min Sun, Xiao-Ran Wei, Jin-Sheng He, Tao Hung. Amyloid b-Derived Diffusible Ligands (ADDLs) Induce Abnormal Autophagy Associated with Ab Aggregation Degree. Journal of Molecular Neuroscience, 2018, 64(2):162-174. doi: 10.1007/s12031-017-1015-9. Epub 2017 Dec 19. (0895-8696 1559-1166)
- Du Z, Zhang Y, Li L. The Yeast Prion [SWI(+)] Abolishes Multicellular Growth by Triggering Conformational Changes of Multiple Regulators Required for Flocculin Gene Expression. Cell Rep. 2015 Dec 29;13(12):2865-78(2211-1247)
- Ying Zhang, Hai-Qiang Yang, Fang Fang, Lin-Lin Song, Yue-Ying Jiao, He Wang, Xiang-Lei Peng, Yan-Peng Zheng, Jun Wang, Jin-Sheng He, Tao Hung. Single chain variable fragment against Aβ expressed in baculovirus inhibits abeta fibril elongation and promotes its disaggregation. PLoS One. 2015, 10(4):e0124736.
- Peng XL, Hou L, Xu SH, Hua Y, Zhou SJ, Zhang Y, Zheng YP, Fu YH, Xu Q, Zhang LS, Wang J, Guan XT, He JS. Novel APP K724M mutation causes Chinese early-onset familial Alzheimer's disease and increases amyloid-β42 to amyloid-β40 ratio. Neurobiol Aging. 2014, 35(11):2657.e1-6.
- Zhang Ying, Hung Tao, Song Jingdong, He Jinsheng. Electron Microscopy: Essentials for Viral Structure, Morphogenesis and Rapid Diagosis. SCIENCE CHINA Life Sciences, 2013, 56 (5): 421-430
- Zhang Ying, He Jin-Sheng, Wang Xin, et al. Administration of Abeta42 Oligomers Specific Monoclonal Antibody Improved Memory Performance in SAMP8 Mice. J Alzheimer Dis, 2011, 23(3):551-561
- Ying Zhang，He Jin-sheng, Guo Shu-han, et al. Morphologic and Structural Dynamic Features of Ab42 Aggregation in Vitro. Neural Regen Res, 2011, 6: 335-339
- He Jin-Sheng*, Ying Zhang *, Hong Tao. Progress in the development of therapeutic antibodies targeting prion proteins and b-amyloid peptides. SCIENCE CHINA Life Sciences, 2010, 53 (8): 959-963 (*contributed equally)
- Zhang Ying, Wang Xin, He Jin-sheng, et al. Preparation and Characterization of a Monoclonal Antibody with High Affinity for Soluble Abeta Oligomers. Hybridoma, 2009, 28 (5): 349-354
- Zhang Ying, Qin Kefeng, Wang Jianwei, Hung Tao, Zhao Richard Y. Dividing roles of prion protein in staurosporine-mediated apoptosis. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2006, 349: 759–768 0006-291X