I received Ph.D. degree in School of Electronic and Information Engineering, Xi’an Jiaotong University. He spent one year as a visiting scholar in Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Missouri, St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
I am now a professor in the Department of mathematics, School of science, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing, China. Since joining the work in July 1985, I have been engaged in teaching and scientific research in Colleges and Universities.
Probability & Statistics; Bayesian Statistics; Signal Processing; Wavelets; Time Frequency Analysis; Computational Harmonic Analysis; Martingale etc.
National Nature Science Foundation, from China, 2010.1-2012.12.
Probability theory and mathematical statistics; Information and coding; Wavelet analysis and its application; Discrete mathematics; Operations research; Linear programming; Complex variable function and integral transformation, mathematical and physical equations; Geometry and algebra; Linear algebra; Advanced Mathematics etc.
1. M Zhou，P Zhao, Enhanced total generalized variation method based on moreau envelope, Multimedia Tools and Applications，2021，Vol. 80, No. 13, 19539–19566. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-021-10586-9
2. P Zhao, X Zhao ,C Zhao, Image Denoising Based on Bivariate Distribution,Symmetry,2020, No. 11,1-10. DOI: 10.3390/sym12111909.
3. P Zhao, C Zhao, The theory of matrix-valued multiresolution analysis frames, Bulletin of the Iranian Mathematical Society, 2016，Vol. 42, No. 3, 507-519.
4. Z Lin, P Zhao, X Zheng, Hilbert Transform Pairs of Tight Frame Wavelets with Integer Dilation Factor, Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, 2014, .vol. 33, No.9. 2917-2934.
5. Z Lin, P Zhao, Symmetric Tight Frame Wavelets Design Based on Taylor Series，Journal of Computational Information Systems，2014，vol. 10, No.7. 3065–3072.
6. P Zhao, C Zhao，Three-channel Symmetric Tight Frame Wavelet Design Method, Information Technology Journal, 2013, vol. 12, No.4, 623- 631.
7. P Zhao, C Zhao，Four-Channel Tight Wavelet Frames Design Using Bernstein Polynomial, Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, 2012, vol. 31, No.5, 1847- 1861.
8. P Zhao, Z Shang, C Zhao, Image Denoising Based on Gaussian and Non-Gaussian Assumption，International Journal of Wavelets, Multiresolution and Information Processing, 2012; vol. 10 No.2 1-11.
9. P Zhao, Parametric Unbiased Estimate and their Distribution Function about Uniform Distribution, College Mathematics, 2011,vol.27,No.6,145-149.
10. P Zhao,C Zhao, Z Shang, Image denoising based on non-based estimator of local variance for complex wavelet coefficients, Journal of image and graphics,2008, vol.13, No.1 ,14-18.
11. P Zhao,Z Shang, Texture image retrieval based on statistical characteristic of dyadic wavelet transform, Computer engineering, 2007,vol.33, No.20 ,210-213
12. P Zhao, Z Shang, X Feng, Texture image retrieval based on statistical model and KL distance, Microelectronics & computer, 2007, vol.24,No.11, 49-53
13. P Zhao, C Zhao, Peter G. Casazza, Perturbation of Regular Sampling in Shift-Invariant Spaces for Frames, IEEE Trans. Information Theory, 2006, vol. 52, No.10, 4643-4648.
14. C Zhao, P Zhao, M Wang, Optimal Harvesting for Nonlinear Age-Dependent Population Dynamics，Mathematical and Computer Modelling，2006, vol. 43, No.2，310-319.
15. C Zhao, P Zhao, Sampling Theorem and Irregular Sampling Theorem for Multiwavelet Subspaces, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 2005, vol. 53, No. 2, 705-713.
16. C Zhao, M Wang, P Zhao, Optimal Control of Harvesting for Age-Dependent Predator-Prey System, Mathematical and Computer Modelling，2005, vol.42, No.2,573-584.
17. C Zhao, M Wang, P Zhao, Optimal Harvesting Problems for Age-Dependent Interacting Species with Diffusion, Applied Mathematics and Computation，2005, vol.163, No.1:117-129.
18. C Zhao, M Wang, P Zhao，The Well Posedness and the Optimal Harvesting Problem for a Class of Population Dynamics, J.Sys.Sci.＆ Math.Scis.，2005, vol.25, No.1, 1-12.
19. Z Shang, M Zhang, P Zhao，J Shen，Different Complex Wavelet Transforms for Texture Retrieval and Similarity, Journal of Computer Research and Development，2005, vol.42, No.10, 1746-1751.
20. P Zhao, G Liu, C Zhao, A Matrix Valued Wavelet KL-like Expansion for Wide-sense Stationary Random Processes, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol.52, No.4，914-920，2004．
21. P Zhao, G Liu, C Zhao, Frames and Sampling Theorems for Translation-Invariant Subspaces, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol.11, No.1, 8-11, 2004.
22. P Zhao, G Liu, C Zhao,Density estimation in the presence of noise based on Riesz basis，ACTA electronic sinica, 2004, vol.32，No.10, 1666-1670.
23. C Zhao, M Wang, P Zhao, Optimal Control Problems for Semilinear Non-Well-Posed Parabolic Differential Equations, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications ，2004, vol.300, No. 2, 375-386.
24. C Zhao, M Wang, Z He, P Zhao，Well Posedness and Optimal Control Problems for a Class of Periodic Population Dynamics, Matnematica Applicata，2004, vol.17, No.4, 551-556.
25. P Zhao, G Liu, C Zhao, A generalization of frame perturbations in Hilbert subspaces and its application to wavelet subspaces, Science in China(Series F), 2003, vol.46，No.2,151-159．
26. W Li, P Zhao, A Study on Minimum-energy Vector-valued Wavelets Tight Frames，International Conference on Information Science and Technology,2012-3.436-440
27. J Zhao, P Zhao, A study of M-band periodic wavelet frames using extension principles, International Conference on Wavelet Analysis and Pattern Recognition, 2011-7, 219 - 223.
28. Y Yuan, P Zhao, A study of M-band minimum-energy frames on the interval, International Conference on Information Science and Technology, 2011-3, 619 - 622 .
29. H Li, P Zhao, Construction of Symmetric Orthonormal Multiwavelets, International Conference on Wavelet Analysis and Pattern Recognition 2010, 309-313
30. Q Liang, P Zhao, Minimum-energy Multi-wavelets Tight Frames Associated With Two Scaling Functions, International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics 2010, vol.1,97-101.
31. P Zhao, C Zhao, Z Shang, Spatially adaptive image denoising based on complex wavelet coefficients, 8Th international conference on signal processing, 2006, vol.2, 1127-1130.
32. Zhao Ping, etc. Probability theory and mathematical statistics (Second Edition) [M]. China: Science Press, 2021-1.
33. Ma Zhanhong, Zhao Ping etc. Plant disease epidemiology (Second Edition) [M]. China: Science Press, 2019-11.