2004. 7- Now Associate professor. College of Life Science and Bioegineering, Beijing Jiaotong university, Beijing, P. R. China
2002 .7 - 2004.6 Postdoctor. Department of Cell Biology and Genetics, College of Life Sciences, Peking university, Beijing, P. R. China (Professor Hongkui Deng lab)
1999. 9 - 2002.7 Doctor. Mammalian Embryonic Engineering, Clinic Veterinary, Collage of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary, Northwest Sci-Tech University of Agriculture and Forestry, Yangling, Shanxi, P. R. China. (Doctor dissertation was finished in Professor Xuetao Pei lab of Academy of Military Medical Science, Beijing )
1996. 9 - 1999.7 Master. Mammalian Embryonic Engineering, Clinic Veterinary, Collage of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary, Northwest Sci-Tech University of Agriculture and Forestry, Yangling, Shanxi, P. R. China.
I completed my doctoral and postdoctoral studies under the careful guidance of my tutors Professor Zhang Yong of Northwest University of agriculture and forestry science and technology, Professor Pei Xuetao of Academy of Military Medical Sciences, and Professors Ding Mingxiao and Deng Hongkui of Peking University. Main research direction is stem cell biology and have laid a solid foundation in the field of stem cell biology. In recent years, the research on the tumor inhibitory effect of MSCs has been carried out. More than 20 papers were published in SCI magazines such as stem cells, appl Biochem biotechnol, Mol Cell Biochem.
My research interest focuses on the inhibitory effect of mesenchymal stem cells on tumor and its mechanism.
- General project of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 81972689, regulation of Toll like receptor signaling pathway on macrophages and its role and molecular mechanism in colon cancer in tumor related fibroblasts, 2020/01- 2023/12, RMB 550000, mainly participants
- General project of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 61575017, research on Optimization of Tumor Photodynamic therapy under tissue hypoxia based on high-resolution fluorescence imaging of targeted oxygen nano sensor, 2016/01-2017/12, RMB160000, finished, main participants
- Sub-project of "863" project of the Ministry of science and technology, ss2014aa021605, transformation research on humanized transgenic mouse model for malignant tumors and autoimmune diseases, 2014/01-2016/12, 1 million yuan, finished, main participants
- Youth project of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 81201762, research on the targeted inhibition of liver cancer by Apoptin modified bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells, RMB 230000, 2013/01- 2015/12, finished, presided over
- National major project (minkou), 2013zx10004-601, high throughput screening platform for biomarkers for pathogen diagnosis and treatment based on chemical genomics, RMB 15.78 million, 2013/01-2015/12, finished, main participants
Cell biology, cell biology experimental technology
- F Suo, M Pan, Y Li, Q Yan , H Hu, and L Hou*. Mesenchymal Stem Cells Cultured in 3D System Inhibit Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Cells through p38 MAPK and CXCR4/AKT Pathways by IL-24 Regulating. .Molecular Biology, 2021, 55(4): 589–603.
- Pan M, Hou L*, Zhang J, Zhao D, Hua J, Wang Z, He J, Jiang H, Hu H, Zhang L. Inhibitory effect and molecular mechanism of mesenchymal stem cells on NSCLC cells. Mol Cell Biochem. 2018, 441:63–76.
- Zhao D, Hou L*, Pan M, Hua J, Wang Z, He J, Hu H. Inhibitory Effect and Mechanism of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Cultured in 3D System on Hepatoma Cells HepG2. Appl Biochem Biotechnol. 2018, 184(1):212-227.
- Zhang J, Hou L*, Zhao D, Pan M, Wang Z, Hu H, He J. Inhibitory effect and mechanism of mesenchymal stem cells on melanoma cells. Clin Transl Oncol. 2017, 19(11): 1358-1374.
- Cai C, Hou L*, Zhang J, Zhao D, Wang Z, Hu H, He J, Guan W, Ma Y. The Inhibitory Effect of Mesenchymal Stem Cells with rAd-NK4 on Liver Cancer. Appl Biochem Biotechnol. 2017 ,183:444-459.
- Zhang J, Hou L* , Wu X, Zhao D, Wang Z, Hu H, Fu Y, He J. Inhibitory effect of genetically engineered mesenchymal stem cells with Apoptin on hepatoma cells in vitro and in vivo. Mol Cell Biochem. 2016, 416(1-2):193-203.
- Hou LL#, Wang XY#, YQ Zhou, HB Ma, ZL Wang, JS He, HG Hu, WJ Guan, YH Ma. Inhibitory effect and mechanism of mesenchymal stem cells on liver cancer cells. Tumor Biol. 2014, 35:1239-1250.
- Bai C#, Hou L#, Ma Y, Chen L, Zhang M, Guan W*. Isolation and characterization of mesenchymal stem cells from chicken bone marrow. Cell Tissue Bank. 2013, 14(3):427-451.
- Bai C#, Hou L#, Zhang M, Wang L, Guan W*. Identification and biological characterization of chicken embryonic cardiac progenitor cells. Cell Prolif. 2013, 46(2):232-242.
- Bai C#, Hou L#, Zhang M, Pu Y, Guan W*, Ma Y*. Characterization of vascular endothelial progenitor cells from chicken bone marrow. BMC Vet Res. 2012, 8(1):54-64.
- Bai C, Hou L, Li F, He X, Zhang M, Guan W*. Isolation and biological characteristics of beijing Fatty chicken skeletal muscle satellite cells. Cell Commun Adhes. 2012, 19(5-6): 69-77.
- Hou L#, Jin D#, Gu E, Pu Y, Li F, Guan W*, Ma Y*. Isolation and Characterization of Duck Embryonic Neural Stem/Progenitor Cells. Poultry Science, 2011, 90(3):609-17.
- Gong X#, Hou L#, Bai C, Jin D, He X, Guan W*, Ma Y*. Isolation and Biological Characteristics of Chicken Adipose-Derived Progenitor Cells. DNA and cell biology. 2011, 30(7):453-460.