1998.9-2003.6, Ph.D., school of chemistry and chemical engineering, Sun Yat-sen University, China
1993.9-1997.6, B.S., school of chemistry, Hebei Normal University, China
Zheng graduated from SUN YAT-SEN University with a P.h.D. in analytical Chemistry. She is mainly engaged in nano drugs and pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease.
Zheng is mainly engaged in nano drugs and pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease.
- Beijing State Key Laboratory Program for Molecular Science, The effect of clusterin protein on Abeta42 aggregation based on single molecule fluorescence detection, 2018.09-2020.8;
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (21205004), The study of quantitative analysis of Abeta42 / Abeta40 ratio in plasma for early diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease, 2013.01-2015.12;
- The fundamental research funds for the Central Universities (2013JBM100), the quantitative study of blood biomarker of AD based on fluorescence imaging, 2013.01-2014.12;
- Beijing State Key Laboratory Program for Molecular Science, the quantitative study of Abeta in plasma by using single molecule technology, 2012.10-2014.9;
- The fundamental research funds for the Central Universities (2011JBM132), the purification and preparation of neutralizing antigen of human respiratory syncytial virus, 2011.1-2012.12;
- Sub project of national science and technology support plan (2008BAK41B02-4), quantitative detection of Bt insecticidal protein Cry1Ab, 2008.1-2011.12;
Biochemistry，Engineering Chemistry，Instrumental Analysis and Experimental Techniques of Biochemistry
- Lingwan Xu, Shijun Tian, Xianglei Peng, Ying Hua, Wenxuan Yang, Longwei Chen, Shilei Liu, Wenzheng Wu, Jiang Zhao, Jinsheng He, Liqing Wu, Jingfa Yang, Yanpeng Zheng. Clusterin inhibits Aβ42 aggregation through a "strawberry model" as detected by FRET-FCS Journal of Neurochemistry, 2021, DOI: 10.1111/jnc.15344
- Yanpeng Zheng, Linwan Xu, Jingfa Yang, Xianglei Peng, He Wang, Na Yu, Ying Hua, Jiang Zhao*, Jinsheng He*, Tao Hong. The effects of fluorescent labels on Aβ42 aggregation detected by fluorescence correlation spectroscopy. Biopolymers, 2018, 10, https://doi.org/10.1002/bip.23237
- Yanpeng Zheng, Shijun Tian, Xianglei Peng, Jingfa Yang, Yuanhui Fu, Yueying Jiao, Jiang Zhao*, *, Tao Hong. Kinesin-1 inhibits the aggregation of amyloid-beta peptides as detected by fluorescence cross-correlation spectroscopy. FEBS Letters, 2016, 590:1028-1037
- Jiang Nan, Yanpeng Zheng, Guiyun Jiang, Wei Zhang, Yueying Jiao, Yuanhui Fu, Xianglei Peng, Jinsheng He, Construction and rescue of the minigenome of bovine parainfluenza virus type 3 based on T7 promoter expression systemActa microbiologica Sinica, 2016,56（11）：1746-1754
- Shijun Tian, Xianglei Peng, Yanpeng Zheng, Jinsheng He, Tao Hong. Application of liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry in the research of Alzheimer’s disease. Chinese journal of chromatography, 2013, 31, (12): 1154-1160
- Zheng YP, Tang Y, Fu YH, He JS*, Wang XB, Hong T. Purification of human respiratory syncytial virus fusion glycoprotein. Protein Expr. Purif, 2012, 81(1): 115-118.
- Zheng Yanpeng, He Jinsheng*, Hong Tao*. Biomarkers of Alzheimer’s disease in body fluids, Sci China Life Sci, 2010, 53: 490-496.
- Zheng Yanpeng, Yan Luting, Hong Tao, Capillary electrophoresis and the detection of the abnormal prion protein, Progress in chemistry, 2007, 19(2/3):404-407.
- Yanpeng Zheng*, Jinyuan Mo. Enantiomeric Separation of Epinephrine and Salbutamol by Micellar Electrokinetic Chromatography Using beta-Cyclodextrin as Chiral Additive, Chinese Journal of chemistry, 2004, 22(8): 845-848.
- Yanpeng Zheng*, Jinyuan Mo. Enantiomeric Separation of Epinephrine and Salbutamol by Micellar Electrokinetic Chromatography Using beta-Cyclodextrin as Chiral Additive, Chinese Chemical Letters, 2004, 15(10): 1209-1211.