2000-2002 Department of Physics, Beijing Normal University, postdoctoral.
1994-2000 Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Ph.D.
1988-1992 Department of Physics, Chongqing University, Bachelor
We have studied the dynamic mechanism of Aharonov-Bohm (A-B) effect in quantum mechanics:
We pointed out that the electric A-B effect will not exist, because the inducted charge on the inner surface of the metal tube .
We pointed out that the current explanation on the magnetic A-B effect is wrong. It is proved theoretically that the vector potential itself cannot affect the phase of the moving charge, otherwise, the conclusion will be contradictary with the uncertainty principle of quantum mechanics. It is pointed out that the real reason of magnetic A-B effect is the interaction energy between the magnetic field produced by moving charge and the external magnetic field.
We proposed an experimental scheme to verify the above conclusions
Thermodynamics and statistical physics.
- Rui-Feng Wang, An experimental proposal to test the physical effect of the vector potential . Scientific Reports, 6,19996,(2016)
- Rui-Feng Wang, Absence of the electric Aharonov-Bohm effect due to induced charges, Scientific Reports, 5, 14279 (2015).
- Rui-Feng Wang, A Possible interplay between electron beams and magnetic fluxes in the Aharonov-Bohm effect, Front. Phys. 10,100305 (2015).
- Wang Rui-Feng, An experimental scheme to verify the dynamics of the Aharonov-Bohm effect. Chinese Physics B, 18, 3226. (2009).
- R. F. Wang, S. P. Zhao, G. H. Chen & Q. S. Yang, Absolute measurement of pentration depth in a superconducting film by the two coil technique. Appl. Phys. Ltt. 75, 3865 (1999) .
- R. F. Wang, S. P. Zhao, G. H. Chen & Q. S. Yang, Magnetic penetration depth in Nb/Al and Nb/Cu superconducting proximity bilayers. Phys. Rev. B 62, 11793 (2000).