1997.8～2001.8：Ph.D. Central Iron & Steel Research Institutes (In Beijing City)
1990.9～1993.8：M.D. Department of Physics, Northeast Normal University (In Changchun City, in Jilin Province)
1984.9～1988.7：Bachelor, Department of Physics, Northeast Normal University(In Changchun City, in Jilin Province)
Our research group is engaged in the study of computational condensed matter physics. Students interested in this research field are welcome to join us.
2001.8～Now Faculty member of Department of Physics, School of Science, BJTU
1993.8～1997.8 Faculty member of the School of Materials Science and Metallurgy, Inner Mongolia university of Science & Technology
1988.7～1990.9 Faculty member of Department of Physics, Baotou Teachers College
My main research field is computational condensed matter physics, involving the theoretical calculation of materials and quantum transport. At present, we mainly study the electronic structures of novel organic-inorganic perovskite materials, clusters, diluted magnetic semiconductor materials and low dimensional (two-dimensional, one-dimensional and zero dimensional) systems; The electron and spin transport of low dimensional materials, nano, molecular and other small-scale systems and new materials are studied. The photoelectric properties and quantum transport properties of the materials are analyzed and predicted by theoretical calculation.
Field of Specialization and Interest:
MD and first-principle calculations
Physics and chemical properties of, low dimensional systems such as cluster, surface and interface
Electronic structure of defect system
Magnetism of transition metal and oxide system
National Natural Science Foundation of China: Study on the micro-mechanism and the behavior of the re-orientation of nanoscale grains in the densely arranged hexagonal metal, participant.
National Natural Science Foundation of China: Nanosize effects and related mechanics behavior of plastic deformation of magnesium and magnesium alloys. participant.
National Natural Science Foundation of China: Study on the design of ceramic composition and crack self-healing of trocarbons, participant.
University Science and Technology Fund: 3d transition metal magnetic ultra-high halogen research, participant.
University Science and Technology Fund: Research on doping semiconductor nanocrystals and improving doping effect, participant.
University Science and Technology Fund: The interaction between light and cold atoms and their application in quantum information and quantum metering, participant.
University Science and Technology Fund: Photoelectric effect experiment instrument and software development, project leader.
University Science and Technology Fund: Study on the electronic structure of a-Fe neuchystation and its doping system, project leader.
Physical Experiment of College，
Modern Physics Experiment;
- The Electronic Effect in Dislocation Core System with a Carbon atom in a-Fe: A First-Principles Study，Yuan Niu,Shan-Ying Wang, Dong-liang Zhao and Chong-Yu WangJ. Phys. Condens. Matter，Vol.13, 4267 (2001)，
- The Electronic Structure of the Edge Dislocation Core and Doped Nitrogen in a- Fe Yuan Niu,Shan-Ying Wang, Dong-liang Zhao and Chong-Yu Wang， Computational.Materials Science Vol.22, 144 (2001),
- Electronic Structure and Doping Effect of Edge Dislocation Core in a-Fe
- Yuan Niu, Dong-liang Zhao and Chong-Yu Wang，Acta Metallurgica Sinica，Vol37,239.(2001)
- “Thinking and Practice of A Physics Experiment Textbook”被The Conference on Higher Education Development and Teaching Reform (HEDTR2011).Yuan NIU, Hongmin ZHAO, Bin ZHANG，istp 2011.12
- Jingjing Meng, Dan Li, Yuan Niu, Hongmin Zhao, Chunjun Liang, Zhiqun He, Structural, electronic, and magnetic properties of 3D metal trioxide and tetraoxide superhalogen cluster-doped monolayer BN, Phys. Lett. A. 380 (2016) 2300–2306. (An3, IF=2.087)
- Xi Zhang, Dan Li, Jingjing Meng, Rui Yan, Yuan Niu, Hongmin Zhao, Chunjun Liang, Zhiqun He, Electronic and magnetic properties of MnF3(4) superhalogen cluster-sandwiched bilayer graphene: First-principles calculations, Comput. Mater. Sci. 124 (2016) 316-322. (An3, IF=2.644)
- Ji Wang, Dan Li, Haijun Zhang, Yili Wang, Jingjing Meng, Yuan Niu, Hongmin Zhao, Chunjun Liang, First-principles study on electronic and magnetic properties of MnO3 superhalogen clusters-doped bilayer graphene, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 48 (2015) 325002. (An3, IF=2.829)
- Dan Li, Jingjing Meng, Yuan Niu, Hongmin Zhao，Chunjun Liang, Understanding the low-loss mechanism of general organic-inorganic perovskites from first-principles calculation, Chem. Phys. Lett. 627 (2015) 13-19. (An3, IF=1.901)
- Dan Li, Chunlei Wang, Yuan Niu, Hongmin Zhao, Chunjun Liang, Structural and Electronic Properties of MnO3(4) Superhalogen Clusters Embedded in Graphene, Chem. Phys. Lett. 601 (2014) 16–20. (An3, IF=1.901)
- Dan Li, Yuan Niu, Hongmin Zhao, Chunjun Liang, Zhiqun He, Electronic and Magnetic Properties of 3d-metal Trioxides Superhalogen Cluster-doped Monolayer MoS2: A first-principles study, Phys. Lett. A. 378 (2014) 1651–1656. (An3, IF=2.087)
- Chunlei Wang, Dan Li, Yuan Niu, Hongmin Zhao, Chunjun Liang Electronic And Magnetic Properties of F Atoms Adsorbed on TiO2:Mn (001) Diluted Magnetic Semiconductor Surfaces: First-Principles Calculations, International Journal of Modern Physics B. 28(18) (2014) 1450096. (An4, IF=0.863)
- Li Xiangran, Li Dan, Wang Chunlei, Niu Yuan, Zhao Hongmin, Liang Chunjun, Electronic and magnetic properties of F atoms adsorbed TiO2:Mn (001) diluted magnetic semiconductor thin film: First-principles calculations. Chinese Journal of Computational Physics, 31 (2014) 96-102. (An5)
- Song Dewang, Niu Yuan*, Xiao Liou, Li Dan, First-principles Study of Structural, Electronic, and Magnetic Properties of Mn-Doped ZnS (111) Surfaces. Chinese Journal of Computational Physics, 30 (2013) 783-790. (An5)
- Song Dewang, Niu Yuan*, Xiao Liou, Li Dan, Structural, Electronic, and Magnetic Properties of Mn-doped ZnS (110) Surface: First-principles Study. Chinese Journal of Computational Physics, 29 (2012) 277-284. (An5)
- Dan Li，Lei Li，Chun-jun Liang，Yuan Niu, Energy Stabilities, Magnetic Properties, and Electronic Structures of Diluted Magnetic Semiconductor Zn1-xMnxS (001) Thin Films. Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics, 24 (2011) 47-54. (An4, IF=0.692)