Ph. D., 1991, Department of Mathematics, Lanzhou University, China
M.S., 1987, Department of Mathematics, Lanzhou University, China
B.S., 1984,, Department of Mathematics, Anhui Normal University, China
Zhonghao Jiang received the MS. and PhD. degree from Lanzhou University, China, in 1987 and 1991, He is currently a Professor in the Department of Mathematics, Beijing Jiaotong University, China. He has authored/coauthored over 40 publications. His research interests include algebraic coding theory and algebraic theory of semigroups.
Algebraic coding theory, Algebraic theory of semigroups
(1) Semigroups and their applications in Languages theory and graph theory, NSFC(No.19301025),1994.1-1996.12
(2) Inverse semigroups and their applications in C*-algebras, SRF for Rocs,SEM, 2002.
(3) Semigrous, semigroup varieties and graphs, NSFC(No. 10571077),2006.1-2008.12
Advanced Algebra, Basic Algebra, Algebraic coding theory
1. An answer to a problem of Kelarev and Praeger on the Cayley graph of semigroups,
Semigroup Forum , 2004，69(3): 457-461.
2. The structure of 0-bisimple strongly E*-unitary inverse semigroups, Semigroup Forum, 2003, 67(1): 50-62.
3. The bivarieties of orthodox semigroups generated by generalized Mal'cev products, Semigroup Forum, 1997, 55(3), 256-266.